• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Impromptu 'Father's Day' Getaway

New posts

MrsLL

Beach Lover
Hello all,
I need some help finding a place to take LL and our son for a last-minute planned trip to Sowal for Father's Day Weekend, June 16-18 or possibly June 15-17. Since we will be bringing the rugrat along this time, we will need a place right on the beach and toddler-friendly...I was thinking High Pointe or something similiar...Any ideas??
Thanks!
 
Hi Mrs. LL!

I know you said on the beach, but since you mentioned toddler friendly ... I thought I would bring up Seacrest Beach. Yes, it's on the north side of 30-A, but I don't know how likely it is you will find something on the south side to rent at this late date for only a few nights. Seacrest probably has some smaller properties that will suit you (though ours is booked). The pool area is wonderful -- there is an entire shallow pool section for toddlers -- and the development offers shuttle service to the beach access from your door for free. Lugging our 2 and 6 year olds to the beach is not a chore with the golf cart shuttle.

Wherever you go, consider renting Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights -- most rentals are Saturday to Saturday and you may not be able to find a place open both Friday and Saturday nights.

What a nice idea! I'm sure others can provide suggestions as well.
 
Mrs. LL, good luck with your search. I am sure that you and LL, and Walker could use a getaway. I hope you find what you are looking for. Tell LL we said hello, and give Mr. Walker a hug for me!
 
What a gret idea Mrs. LL! Dad would love that! We would just like some more screen time with LL...can you help us?
 
MrsLL

The Palms in Seagrove are right on the beach. They are 1 BR with hallbunks. They look nice. VRBO has some listings as does Garrett Realty. Good luck and have funn.
 
Cheering472 said:
MrsLL

The Palms in Seagrove are right on the beach. They are 1 BR with hallbunks. They look nice. VRBO has some listings as does Garrett Realty. Good luck and have funn.

Yes, that's my place! PM me for the one with the best view ;-) Can't tell ALL my secrets.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top