• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

info on "bungalows @ seagrove"

New posts
Tamala said:
Hello,


I just purchased a Bungalow. It is great and renting well. You can visit my website <del> for more information about the Bungalows.

I know of one for sale (furnished for 379K) if interested call

Tamala
251-209-0072

I require permission and payment for the use of my photos. You should have agreed to pay me for my property when I called you instead of being obstinate. I have sent you an invoice and I expect payment.
 
kurt said:
I require permission and payment for the use of my photos. You should have agreed to pay me for my property when I called you instead of being obstinate. I have sent you an invoice and I expect payment.

:shock: Whoa, Nelly!
 
7-18-2006
MLS
17 Bungalows @ Seagrove for sale (all 2br 2/1 ba) 1,100 sq ft
lowest = unit #143 $379,900
highest = unit #153 $539,900


way to go Kirt.................................:clap_1:
 
Edwards/Edwards & Asso Inc.
3645 E. Co Hwy 30A #5B
Seagrove, Fl 32459

sold to:

Bungalows Development Company LLC
36468 Emerald Coast Pkwy #1201
Destin, Fl 32541


Home owners fee : $221.00 mo

First WD on record: 11/22/2005 unit #107 $241,775
Second WD on record: 11/23/2005 unit #147 $284,900
 
joho said:
First WD on record: 11/22/2005 unit #107 $241,775
Second WD on record: 11/23/2005 unit #147 $284,900

thanks for all the info joho!

and now for what I'm sure is the dumbest question ever asked on this site ... what does WD stand for?
 
joho said:
Not the dumbest by far...........WD = Warranty Deed
Good Luck!

So, does that mean that the first unit that sold in this community was 8 months ago for a price of $241,775? (I know, I'm slow ... maybe they will let me ride the little yellow bus).
 
bdc63 said:
So, does that mean that the first unit that sold in this community was 8 months ago for a price of $241,775? (I know, I'm slow ... maybe they will let me ride the little yellow bus).
yes that is correct..no need to ride the yellow bus, just stay on the sowal cart!! :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top