• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Information regarding Heritage Dunes?

New posts

tivoli

Beach Lover
Does anyone know where I can get information on Heritage Dunes?
It's located off 30-A and Eastern Lake Road not too far from Summer's
Edge. I'm looking for their website or the builder's name?
Thanks...........................
 
tivoli said:
Does anyone know where I can get information on Heritage Dunes?
It's located off 30-A and Eastern Lake Road not too far from Summer's
Edge. I'm looking for their website or the builder's name?
Thanks...........................
I don't think they have a website, or a particular builder. The lots are individually owned. I do know that lot #11 comes with a boat (Boston Whaler) and lot # 24 is pending with a list price of $695K.
 
tivoli said:
Does anyone know where I can get information on Heritage Dunes?
It's located off 30-A and Eastern Lake Road not too far from Summer's
Edge. I'm looking for their website or the builder's name?
Thanks...........................
I have a family member who owns a lot there and is working with an architect. There isn't a single builder. There are many lots for sale. The developer is putting a boatload of money into it - sidewalks, expensive landscaping, community pool. Great location!

I'd call Pelican Realty - when I was there 12 days ago, they had the most signs.
 
Last edited:
FYI - there are only six lots actively listed in Heritage Dunes. I would hardly call that many. Signs do not always equate to listings. ;-)

Tivoli, perhaps you could tell us why you are looking for a website/ builder. :idontno:
 
Smiling JOe said:
I don't think they have a website, or a particular builder. The lots are individually owned. I do know that lot #11 comes with a boat (Boston Whaler) and lot # 24 is pending with a list price of $695K.

I received the listing with the Boston Whaler today in an email. It's listed
for 1.3, south side Eastern Lake. I'm looking for a lot on the north side of
eastern lake to build on in a few years. I love the area of Eastern Lake!!
Trying to find out any details on Heritage in regard to lot sizes, total
cottages, sq.ft., etc.. The listing with the Boston Whaler states
non-rental, gated, pool, deeded beach access, no build out.
Thanks SJ for all of your information and I enjoy your posts!!!!!! :razz:
 
Smiling JOe said:
FYI - there are only six lots actively listed in Heritage Dunes. I would hardly call that many. Signs do not always equate to listings. ;-)

Tivoli, perhaps you could tell us why you are looking for a website/ builder. :idontno:
As small as that development is, to me six signs is a boatload. And I've also heard that there are some without signs who are approachable. Real estate is not my area of expertise, but like I've said before, it is surprising to me that no one has broken ground yet.

It's a great location - it will develop.
 
Last edited:
Beach Runner said:
I have a family member who owns a lot there and is working with an architect. There isn't a single builder. There are many lots for sale. The developer is putting a boatload of money into it - sidewalks, expensive landscaping, community pool. Great location!

I'd call Pelican Realty - when I was there 12 days ago, they had the most signs.

Thanks BR........we own a Summer's Edge cottage and while there over
the Holiday's, I noticed the work that had started on the development......
it looks awesome!! Thanks for the info and I'll keep checking for
upcoming lots or information pertaining to Heritage Dunes.
 
tivoli said:
I received the listing with the Boston Whaler today in an email. It's listed
for 1.3, south side Eastern Lake. I'm looking for a lot on the north side of
eastern lake to build on in a few years. I love the area of Eastern Lake!!
Trying to find out any details on Heritage in regard to lot sizes, total
cottages, sq.ft., etc.. The listing with the Boston Whaler states
non-rental, gated, pool, deeded beach access, no build out.
Thanks SJ for all of your information and I enjoy your posts!!!!!! :razz:

You are not the same Tivoli who owns in SeaNest, are you???

The lots vary in size with most being around .1 acres and some totalling around .25 acres.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top