• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Input on Adagio

New posts

Pirate

Beach Fanatic
Was looking at a gulf front in Adagio. Seems to rent quite well. Any input on the development or management? Thanks.
 
Last edited:
I dont know about the management but the development is beautiful to me...
happy0034.gif
 
We owned a unit there and flipped it last summer because of too much inventory. It was a great rental- stayed completely booked the two summers we had it and most of the spring. The management is wonderful, no complaints. Just wish we still had it! It is a great location, managed well, and the pools are a great addition. It looks like you can get units now much lower than even a few months ago. The association fees run a little high ($2500 per quarter). The rental fees seemed reasonable, but the housekeeping fees were a little steep. Anyway, overall, great investment property, no complaints.
 
Pirate,

Can you really get a $1.9M condo + w/$10,500 yr fees + taxes + other $UNDRIE$ to cashflow as a rental?


.

If this is the same unit I'm thinking of, it's horribly over priced. Honestly wouldn't go over 1.5 for a Gulf front at Adagio.
 
I have the financial aspects under control. I only wanted opinions of the development. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
As you may be aware, the same family that built Adagio, still manages it. I do a fair amount of work in there, and they are pretty serious about owner/customer satisfaction. The grounds are always kept immaculate, and maintenance calls are handled in short order. Pirate looks like you have a pretty thought out plan, good luck.
 
I have the financial aspects under control. I only wanted opinions of the development. Thanks.

I apologize, the development is beautiful. My only gripe would be a hotter hot tub, but I know they have to keep it to Health Dept. regs.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top