• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

inshore/bay fishing trip

New posts

cpete

Beach Lover
I am in town the week of June 25th and was wanting to book an inshore/bay fishing trip. Any recommendations? I've posted on this site a few times. I always find it very helpfull when it comes to getting good local advice.

Thanks!!

:D
 
cpete said:
I am in town the week of June 25th and was wanting to book an inshore/bay fishing trip. Any recommendations? I've posted on this site a few times. I always find it very helpfull when it comes to getting good local advice.

Thanks!!

:D

I used a guy out of PCB. Small center console bay boat. Him, me 2 little otters and we had a blast. Stayed in the Bay the whole time and caught tons of fish :cool: . It only took 15 minutes to get there. My place is in Seacrest and at 6 am there was no traffic.
 
my spies tell me that the rips are still loaded with blues, ladies and some spanish, and choc is poppin to the northeast on a west wind drive, with a few hogs on the sticks just like years back

too many idiots on the water this month to run the big boat, but the jet ski is prepped - me too except for the heat
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top