• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Insurance Refunds

New posts
What for??:idontno:
 
Yes! I got it yesterday. From Florida Peninsula. :pissed: The gubment made em do it.
 
Care to share? :biggrin:
 
Mine was from Florida Penninsula and I was suprised by how large it was --maybe 25% or more of the premium paid.
 
We got one too. The way I understand it is that FP requested a really large increase for this year. When premiums were due they were able to bill for it -- even though it hadn't gotten approved. Apparently, it didn't all get approved and we're getting refunds. I think it's only Florida Peninsula that is having to send refunds. Citizens didn't request quite as much of an increase.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top