• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Interesting Web Resource

New posts

YoungFT

Beach Lover
www.trulia.com

Interesting new web resource for the non-real estate professional. Thought it was worth passing along.

Check out the "heat maps" - keep drilling down to a particular zip code and you can find historical median sales price, historical price per sq ft and some other stats of interest.

See the attached document for some examples from zip 32459
 
Whats pretty cool is that the site shows days on market and sold comps too.

I did find a listing I was watching had a much higher price than the ecar site. I don't know how trulia gets their info fed to them.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top