• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Internet Access

New posts

graytonfan

Beach Comber
I hate to even ask this question, but circumstances dictate that I will bring a laptop on our annual visit to Grayton this year and spend some time with it. Does anyone know if high-speed or wireless access is available, short-term?
:roll:
 
graytonfan said:
I hate to even ask this question, but circumstances dictate that I will bring a laptop on our annual visit to Grayton this year and spend some time with it. Does anyone know if high-speed or wireless access is available, short-term?
:roll:

Don't try it on the beach. :lol:

Welcome 300 :welcome:
 
RiverOtter said:
Good enough for me :welcome: Graytonfan!!!! :cool:

:clap_1:
6eae781a.gif
 
Thanks so much for the info--and its great that there are spots with free wireless--I'll be able to go take care of what I need to a couple of days that week and enjoy the beach the rest!

One of the things I want to do this year is to rent a canoe and explore the lake--I think I remember a place that rents at the end of Hotz Avenue, but can't recall the name. If anyone knows that or another place nearby they'd recommend, that would be great.
 
graytonfan said:
Thanks so much for the info--and its great that there are spots with free wireless--I'll be able to go take care of what I need to a couple of days that week and enjoy the beach the rest!

One of the things I want to do this year is to rent a canoe and explore the lake--I think I remember a place that rents at the end of Hotz Avenue, but can't recall the name. If anyone knows that or another place nearby they'd recommend, that would be great.

There are a couple that will deliver a boat to you there.

http://www.bigdaddysrentals.com

Yellowfin Ocean Sports, 850-231-1717
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top