• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Internet Service

New posts
We've had Cox for internet since 2001, and have actually been very happy with it- only one outage over all that time, and they actually stayed on the air and in service for my neighborhood through all of Hurricane Ivan.
 
Embarq is the way to go for internet. We have mediacom for cable (no choice except dish) and they are well, flaky at best. Mediacom calls and wants us to switch to the cable / phone / internet service package, which would save money but I always tell them no way, I can't afford to have my internet down as much as the cable is. Everytime we have to call because the cable goes out I remind them that this is why I do not have internet service with them. My mother-in-law switched to save some dough and paid the price.. no cable, no phone, no internet when it crashes.After Hurricane Dennis my phone and internet were up within days and mediacom took weeks.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top