• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Introduction from FIRE

New posts
:welcome: endymion, :welcome: JulieA, Was it real fancy or pretty casual?
I would say that the dress at Fire would be considered casual. It would be similiar to what you would wear to B&A's(downstairs at night), Criollas, Thirty A etc. It is a smaller more intimate setting with cool artwork on the walls. One might feel uncomfortable going TOO casual...but a nice shirt and shorts or a skirt would be great. The people are super nice there and a took my three children. They have a children's menu, but I would only recommend taking well behaved children. My children did fine, but it would be more fun for a date or a night out with adults. They only have beer and wine right now, but they are working on a full bar from what I understood. They have only been open for a week or so I think.
 
:welcome: :welcome: Fire....I met Brenda the other day and can't wait to have lunch or dinner there!!!!
 
Congrats on a great beginning! All of us at Kitchenique have heard nothing but raves about your food and service. Hope to visit ya'll in the next couple of days. I've got your menu at the store and we've been sharing it with our customers.:clap:
 
We very much enjoyed our dinner at Fire, and it was delightful to meet you Brenda! I have photos from our dinner on my blog here: http://funplayingwithfood.blogspot.com/2008/03/fun-playing-with-food-in-destin-florida.html

The fish was exquisitely fresh and expertly prepared, and Bob's Pork Roulade stuffed with Chorizo was pork fat heaven! The salads are creative and delicious. I've been on a Pineapple kick since having the Grilled Pineapple Salad.

Service is wonderful, and you have two of our favorite Oregon Pinot Noirs on your menu.

Continued success to you!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top