• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Introduction

New posts

John T

Beach Comber
Hello everyone! I have been hanging out on this site for a long time and really enjoy it. We had a store on Panama City Beach from 75 to 95. If any of you go back that far, you may remember Wayside Shopping Center, across from the city pier,about where Pier Park is now. We were next to a bar called Mr. G s. I drove a pink Cadillac convertible for advertising and parked it out by the road.
We now live in northeast TN, still in the tourist business. I have been blessed to have lived in two of the most beautiful places in the country,and have greatly enjoyed observing America on vacation during my career in the tourist business.
We bought a place inSeagrove in March,and plan to come down about once every quarter. On our first trip down after buying our place , the information I had gotten from this site was very helpful. I would not have made it without the hardware store in Grayton!
I look forward to being part of this site. Most days at work I ll keep the computer on this site. I l pop back in the office every now and then to look at the pictures of the beach to remind myself of why I am working so hard...So I can afford to take off and visit again! Hope to retire there someday. All I want to do is swim,ride a bike and eat fish! Thanks everyone
 
Hello everyone! I have been hanging out on this site for a long time and really enjoy it. We had a store on Panama City Beach from 75 to 95. If any of you go back that far, you may remember Wayside Shopping Center, across from the city pier,about where Pier Park is now. We were next to a bar called Mr. G s. I drove a pink Cadillac convertible for advertising and parked it out by the road.


I sort of remember the pink cadillac from riding up and down the strip after high school, but can not remember what it was the store sold.
 
:welcome: Glad to meet ya! It is great to have this Introductions section to make everyone feel comfortable saying hi. :wave:
 
:welcome:
 
:welcome:John T, Nice first post!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top