• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Invests 90 & 91 are up, so far they

New posts
tropicwatch said:
look like they won't effect the U.S. I hope it stays that way!!

Model Tracks & Floater Images

Man, I thought this was about investing!!! Should have looked at who posted...thanks for keeping us informed!
 
Joe Bastardi's column over at accuweather.com says that Invest 91 has the potential to reach the GOM, so I guess we need to watch the trofs and frontal systems that develop in the days before this potential movement into the Gulf to see exactly where it may go.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top