• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

IPhone? Nexus One?

New posts

SlowMovin

Beach Fanatic
I'm getting my wife one of the above for her birthday (she knows...it's not a surprise). I have done a lot of research on them, but just can't reach a conclusion on which one to get.

One major factor is network coverage along 30A and up the 331 corridor to Freeport. She'll be using it as a work phone, so it NEEDS good connectivity. The IPhone uses AT&T. The Nexus One is open, so it can use anyone--I'm hearing good things about Verizon.

Any opinions? On either the phones, or the networks?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
we had a terrible experience with verizon...switched to ATT/iphone...life is much better.
 
Well, I've had both and I stuck with iPhone. AT&T's 3G signal is very strong all along 98, in FWB, PCB etc. It does go away north of the bridge but you do have Edge up in the Freeport area. What I do like about AT&T's signal is that is seems much stronger that Verizon's when you are inside of a building. I will qualify that by saying that I stay in the high school all say and my life basically is between SGB and SWHS. So, take it for what it's worth. I do know that most of the peeps who have Verizon indside of the school have little or no signal.
 
I had Alltel for YEARS, then Verizon took over, gag! The first time I had to actually talk to a person was my last, because their customer service is the WORST. I'm with AT&T using the iPhone now and couldn't be happier, and have had NO issues with signal either. Not to mention being able to talk and surf the web!
 
iphone is the best choice

I love my iphone and have great coverage wherever I am. Your wife will love all that an iphone can do.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top