• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Irish Coffee Day

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]Joe Sheridan's Original Irish Coffee Recipe [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ingredients[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 measure Irish whiskey[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 measure strong black coffee [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 teaspoons sugar[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 teaspoons fresh whipping cream[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Directions[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Heat the glass with boiling water so that it is good and hot. Add the whiskey, sugar and the hot coffee. Float the cream on top of the coffee. Do this by pouring the cream into a spoon rested just on the surface of the coffee. Let the cream flow into the bowl of the spoon and overflow onto the coffee. Lift the spoon as the cream builds up, so that a layer of cream builds up on top of the coffee. Since it is the sugar that allows the cream to float successfully do not try this in coffee without sugar. Do not stir. Irish coffee is best enjoyed by sipping the coffee through the cream. [SIZE=-1] This recipe brought to you by CoffeeCakes.com
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sl?inte![/FONT]
[/SIZE]
 
I'll take one...skip the coffee. :bang:

Oh, and in honor of the silly amount of sleep I caught last night, I am making this my official typo day. All typos, all day.
 
Last edited:
I'll take one...skip the coffee. :bang:

Oh, and in honor of the silly amount of sleep I caught last night, I am making this my official typo day. All typos, all day.
Once again, you beat me to it. Who needs the coffee?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top