• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Is the TV Show "Hell's Kitchen" Accurate?

New posts
wifey and i are big fans of Ramsey but i seriously doubt that he build is empire abusing people like he does on the show,it's so over the top it takes away from the "reality show" aspect in my opinion,few people could withstand such an environement,maybe last century in Europe somewhere...
A show we really liked is "Gordon Ramsey's kitchen nightmares"on BBC America ,check it out

Kitchen nightmares is definitely not something to be watched during or before a meal. Probably not even shortly after. It's interesting to see how run down someone will let their own life's dream get. I just feel sorry for the people that dined at those places before they were "fixed".

Oli he also does one on Fox in the U.S.

Kitchen Nightmares is a much better show. It's not over the top or abusive; it's more believable and real. Ramsey is actually normal on that show. I believe Hell's Kitchen is all about catering (sorry for the pun) to a certain viewership.
.
 
I have worked in restaraunts where the kitchen staff made me cry. Some can be quite "under the pressure" and a waitress that makes a mistake can throw them off. I was young then, living paycheck to paycheck, now I would just tell them where to put it....
 
I have worked in restaraunts where the kitchen staff made me cry. Some can be quite "under the pressure" and a waitress that makes a mistake can throw them off. I was young then, living paycheck to paycheck, now I would just tell them where to put it....

:lolabove::funn::clap: Ditto IBD!​
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top