• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Is there a gym in the area?

New posts
Pat said:
Near Santa Rosa Beach.

Try these folks [size=-2]Grayton Beach Fitness, 850-231-7075, 38 Clayton Lane (Mystic Point), Grayton, FL


[/size]
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Try these folks [size=-2]Grayton Beach Fitness, 850-231-7075, 38 Clayton Lane (Mystic Point), Grayton, FL


[/size]
Yes, they have daily rates of $10 per day (I think), or you can get a weekly, monthly or annual rate as well.

However, if you are talking about a basketball gym, you are out of luck.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Yes, they have daily rates of $10 per day (I think), or you can get a weekly, monthly or annual rate as well.

However, if you are talking about a basketball gym, you are out of luck.

I got a weekly pass for a very reasonable rate. I am not going to quote it, since it was a while ago. Very friendly and helpful staff as well.
 
gotothebeachmom said:
I got a weekly pass for a very reasonable rate. I am not going to quote it, since it was a while ago. Very friendly and helpful staff as well.
Paul, Carol, Sue and staff are great people.:D
 
jessifunn said:
you are such a name dropper :roll:

Sounds like....Bob, Ted, Carol and Alice!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top