• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Is there an Occupancy Code?

New posts

Mango

SoWal Insider
I recall a thread that had a formula for a maximum occupancy being put up before the Commisioners or passed, but I am unable to find it. Is there a fire code or one in code enforcement relative to the maximum amount of people in a rental unit? I remember seeing something about 2 people to a bedroom plus 4 or based on square footage, which ever was less.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top