• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Is this not the cutest thing EVER?

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
dd-albums-misc-picture3251-kitty-20in-20a-20basket.jpg


This is Beemer. Ann's kitty that comes to our office every day. Sometimes she leaves him in the office overnight. The basket is where she puts the homemade bread she makes every day. This is where Beemer was when our HR director unlocked Ann's office this morning. :wub::lol:
 
dd-albums-misc-picture3251-kitty-20in-20a-20basket.jpg


This is Beemer. Ann's kitty that comes to our office every day. Sometimes she leaves him in the office overnight. The basket is where she puts the homemade bread she makes every day. This is where Beemer was when our HR director unlocked Ann's office this morning. :wub::lol:

:wub:Awwwwww...very cute! (No, I don't want any bread, thank you...:blink:)
 
:wub:Awwwwww...very cute! (No, I don't want any bread, thank you...:blink:)

:lol: That was pretty much the reaction of everyone. Rest assured, she changed the basket. :lol:
 
I would say that photo would qualify for Kurt's awwwww thread.
 
Bun warmer......:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top