• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted ISO: Architect for House Plan

New posts

JanieHenderson

Beach Comber
I'm currently talking with a contractor about building a small home in SRB. He mentioned that I need to have an architect and engineer approve the plan for wind requirements.

I already have a few house plans, so I don't necessarily need someone to design anything. I would think I just need someone to approve it.

Any suggestions?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top