• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

ISO: mac expert

New posts
I need a mac person to work with a client who has some email pop issues which are beyond my depth.

reply here or pm please.

thanks.

That is such a simple request (for me), I'll do it free of charge over the phone, just give me a call tomorrow Friday and between my appointments while driving the parking lot of 30a :cuss: I'll be happy to get you going, don't even thank me, working is my therapy in traffic!

bizcard.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top