• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted ISO roommate

New posts

haileye

Beach Crab
I am a female in my early 20s and moving to the area to work in Freeport. I would love to live in Santa Rosa Beach or surrounding areas and am looking for a roommate to minimize cost of living. I have a well behaved 50 pound black lab as well that loves everyone!
 
Hi! I am currently living in Santa Rosa and working in Seaside, but looking for a roommate/place to live in August. Text me if interested at 334-435-9254.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top