• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted ISO Roommate!

New posts

Tori Vansant

Beach Crab
Hi! I am a college student and will be in South Walton for the summer and am in search of a female roommate! I have found numerous 2 or 3 bedrooms right on 30A that are very affordable for the summer!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tori! I'm moving into my parent's beach home this summer and am looking for one more room mate. If you're interested for more details text me! 314-378-5893 :)
 
Tori! I am also a college student at Texas Tech, i've been taking online classes & teaching snowboarding up in colorado for the ski season! looking to move down to Fl over the summer. my instagram is @cpowwers & we can chat on there if you're still looking for a roomie!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey girl! I am in desperate need of a roommate/roommates around my age for my internship in Destin this summer please contact me 8125282080
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I am a college student and will be in South Walton for the summer and am in search of a female roommate! I have found numerous 2 or 3 bedrooms right on 30A that are very affordable for the summer!

Hey my name is Christina Lee and I am a 39 year old professional artist with a master’s in education and I am looking for roommates this summer....
3346544607 I am natural free spirit who loves yoga and art... I have one dog named Artemis

Christina Lee


Chastane
 

Attachments

  • A197432A-4FD5-4B83-874B-368E677103D4.jpeg
    A197432A-4FD5-4B83-874B-368E677103D4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 187
  • 356F2F32-781C-400E-A7D9-33768809043A.jpeg
    356F2F32-781C-400E-A7D9-33768809043A.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 154
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top