• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

It just got better!

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
Fire that is.

We are no longer restricted to beer and wine. That's right they have a full liquor selection! Bloody mary's at brunch!

Apparently there are some really cool specials coming out too. :clap::clap:
 
Fire that is.

We are no longer restricted to beer and wine. That's right they have a full liquor selection! Bloody mary's at brunch!

Apparently there are some really cool specials coming out too. :clap::clap:

It's about pucking time. When I went w/ the dargs, the skunkys and gypsea, I suffered through some wine w/o a straw. :roll:
 
Fire that is.

We are no longer restricted to beer and wine. That's right they have a full liquor selection! Bloody mary's at brunch!

Apparently there are some really cool specials coming out too. :clap::clap:

:clap:That's great news sgboi!!! Congratulations.
FIRE will be ON fire with customers;-)

:wave:Kat:drink2:
 
Crazy I tell you, just crazy! :yikes:


Hello Kat! That is a great slogan!!! How are you!

I'm doing good. Keeping a low profile. Summer's going by too fast. :roll: Although I do look forward to the fall in SoWal!!!! Thanks for asking.

I'm really excited for FIRE....I need to go in for a late lunch. My old lunch partner moved away. :(

Hope all is well with you!!!!

:wub:Kat
 
I'm doing good. Keeping a low profile. Summer's going by too fast. :roll: Although I do look forward to the fall in SoWal!!!! Thanks for asking.

I'm really excited for FIRE....I need to go in for a late lunch. My old lunch partner moved away. :(

Hope all is well with you!!!!

:wub:Kat

I would recommend waiting for a Friday. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top