• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

It,s all good a Bluz

New posts

Barbara

Beach Comber
Pizza, pasta, antipasto, atmosphere and great music. Enjoy the creations of Chef Tom Ford (former owner of Capo's). A blues bar with an Italian twist. Friendly staff that love to please customers and a truly great chef makes Bluz the place to be.
 
it would be helpful if you give the location and hours....
 
Man 30A really needs a pizza place...hardly any options in the area.....kidding....but seriously where is it??....I like a good Blues Place
 
From Destin.com:

The Sunside Caf? and Bluz Bar & Grill reopened recently in Miramar Beach. Chef Tom Ford and associate Ed Husted have partnered with local restaurant entrepreneurs Brant and Kelly Marshall to revive the eateries.
Sunside Caf? is open 8 a.m.-2 p.m. daily. Bluz will offer a limited menu 2-5 p.m. with full dinner options available 5-10 p.m.
Bluz will host live bands every weekend. For more information call (850) 803-2868.

Oh, I get it -- it's pronounced "Blues," not "Bluzz."

I thought Tom Ford did fragrances. ;-)
 
Last edited:
I understand the owner is a

NY Giants fan.....Im looking forward to getting over there. Always nice to meet a fellow world champion!!! Its on 98 in Destin.
 
For those of you playing along with the local restaurant scene at home, I want to say it's over by the outlet mall where Copper Grill/ Tim Creehan's steak place used to be.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top