• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Italian Pastries?

New posts
I grew up in an italian neighborhood in the Bronx, NY. My father is coming to visit for xmass and antonios seems like the place to take him. I haven't gotten over there yet out of fear I might order one of everything!!!!! I have also heard good things about enzos, but something about antonios website tells me it has that "local NY neighborhood" feel.
 
I grew up in an italian neighborhood in the Bronx, NY. My father is coming to visit for xmass and antonios seems like the place to take him. I haven't gotten over there yet out of fear I might order one of everything!!!!! I have also heard good things about enzos, but something about antonios website tells me it has that "local NY neighborhood" feel.

you are right. antonio's is quite authentic, not to mention delicious. I do like Enzo's a lot too. of course my favorite is Fat Clemenza's - Chicago Italianos along with a few folks from sicilia and milano own and run the place. magnifico.

If you ever get the chance to take a cooking class at Kitchenique (Market at Sandestin) called The Three Amigos - do it! Italian cooking - delicious and funn! presented by the owner of Fat Clemenza's - 3 guys who entertain you while you drink wine, watch their cooking and eat. It's always a packed house. you have to call Kitchenique and tell them to put your name on the list before they even announce the class.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top