• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Items on the beach overnight

New posts
What a waste....and I still don't have a tent!!


There has been a volleyball net and post by the Eastern Lake walk for at least a week.....sure could use that at Grayton.....:roll:

There is also a very crappy tent frame that has been out there for at least a week also. We like to go walk at night (the moon is so beautiful at the beach!!:biggrin: ) There seems to be a lot less out there, but I'm suprised at what continues to be there. The funniest was the kayak and the chairs "locked" to the tent...:idontno: I guess that just means that when it blows away it stays together!

have y'all found me a rolling electric cooler yet that you ride?! :D
 
Well, my guess is that one of the following has caused the blue tent people to reform their ways:

1. Miss Kitty's friend, Mother Nature, (remember when she said she "knows people") by taking the blue tent away,

2. The missing cushy towels,

3. The word is getting out about the beach cleanup, and/or

4. Tonight is the night for BMB cleanup.

They cleaned their remaining stuff (chairs, raft, cooler) up. Most of it appeared to go under the walkover steps, but it's off the beach nonetheless.

Same story for the red tent people too, although they took everything up the steps.
:clap:
 
Last edited:
Well, my guess is that one of the following has caused the blue tent people to reform their ways:

1. Miss Kitty's friend, Mother Nature, (remember when she said she "knows people") by taking the blue tent away,

2. The missing cushy towels,

3. The word is getting out about the beach cleanup, and/or

4. Tonight is the night for BMB cleanup.

They cleaned their remaining stuff (chairs, raft, cooler) up. Most of it appearred to go under the walkover steps, but it's off the beach nonetheless.

Same story for the red tent people too, although they took everything up the steps.
:clap:

Check my signature line, I think it's #1.:rolling:
 
I've been waiting for however long this thread has been going on. I asked way back on the first few pages, you'd think y'all would have found me one by now!
I didn't know that you were looking. I found one and drained it dry, but left the cooler. It must not have been four wheel drive, and its wheels were spinning.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top