• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

It's 5:oo somewhere.....

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
Favorite cocktail? I think we've done this before, but hey, our tastes change. My old favorite standby (cosmos/martinis) has been temporarily replaced by the Summer Beer. And the added benefit.........no hangover!:clap:
 
i think my all time fav is just a good ol' bloody mary!

i'd love to have one of my grandmother's fuzzy navel's with an umbrella, again.:(:wub:
 
Last edited:
At this very minute 11:27AM EDT, it is 5:27PM in Barcelona.......

So maybe Rioja Vino y tapas!

Yummy!
 
BR, every winter I promise myself that I am going to 'learn' how to drink scotch. In other words, develop my palette to handle it. Friends last night had single malt and it was actually bearable.

When you come up here, other than DocCheys, we need to go to BluePointe! You can help me with the scotch!
 
BR, every winter I promise myself that I am going to 'learn' how to drink scotch. In other words, develop my palette to handle it. Friends last night had single malt and it was actually bearable.

When you come up here, other than DocCheys, we need to go to BluePointe! You can help me with the scotch!
I was a GDI at Tulane, but my roommate was a KKG. The KKGs hung out at Bruno's on Maple Street near campus and always drank scotch, so I did too. Hubby always hung out with the SAEs because that was the jock frat. They drank grain alcohol and whatever sweet punch they had. I introduced him to scotch, and that's the only liquor he drinks now.

BluePointe would be great. If you've lost my number, PM me.

Are you running the Peachtree on Saturday? I am, but hubby can't. Long story. I am in group 3, and his badge is in group 4. We are driving to our daughter's place in Midtown, I am walking to the Marta station, running the race, showering at daughters, then munching with hubby, daughter, and future SIL Jean-Pierre somewhere. We've offered hubby's badge to Jean-Pierre. Daughter can't run due to a basketball injury.
 
Hurricane from Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop in New Orleans
a really good fresh juice Mai Tai
top shelf Mexican Martini from Trudy's in Austin, TX

What do I drink the most? Cold Miller Light!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top