• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

It's Chocolate Mint Day

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
Hmmmmm...anyone got any Thin Mints left?
Gotta go..........sooooooo late for work!!
:wave:
 
Two of my GERD's worst enemies! :biggrin:
 
Where are those Girl Scouts when you are really craving a thin mint?

A couple of years ago a darling Girl Scout scammed me.............I am on the hunt for the little crook......had to get my thin mint fix from a GF who stocks 'em up every year.

Miss Kitty, what's a GERD! I have a lot of lingo to learn, here..........

Cheers, Baby!!
 
YEAH!!! That is one box still left in my arsenal. Might have to finish it off today. Thanks for the excuse sweet pea, DD!!! :wave:
 
Where are those Girl Scouts when you are really craving a thin mint?

A couple of years ago a darling Girl Scout scammed me.............I am on the hunt for the little crook......had to get my thin mint fix from a GF who stocks 'em up every year.

Miss Kitty, what's a GERD! I have a lot of lingo to learn, here..........

Cheers, Baby!!

Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)

Do you still love me? :floor:
 
MMMMmmmm... I have class tonight, and am expecting the arrival of a shipment of Thin Mints from my classmate's daughter... :drool:
 
OK - Y'all hang on a second. Have the Girl Scouts already pounded on doors? Have I been scammed once and now just completely left out? I need to make a phone call~~~~
Dangitall!
 
Not making this up: I have library duty tonight. I have my laptop in front of me, my hall passes to my left, and my right hand keeps dipping into my bag in the desk drawer, where there is a magical green box...nom, nom, nom...:drool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top