• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

It's Election Day!

New posts
You are about as independent as a Kennedy:)))

It sucks that we only have these two idiots as our choice for Governor. Crist is an opportunist and Scott is oblivious, what a choice.

I agree it's a sad choice, but that's the choice. What do you propose not voting at all ? I can't do that, I'll just have to hold my nose and vote for Crist, just can't support Scott.
 
There were many other choices on the ballot. As long as you believe that there are only two choices, that's all you'll get. Scum A or Scum B. Woot-Woot!!!!
 
I agree it's a sad choice, but that's the choice. What do you propose not voting at all ? I can't do that, I'll just have to hold my nose and vote for Crist, just can't support Scott.

I voted for Scott. Crist didnt really have a clear small business agenda. I wish we had more middle of the road candidates, a republican with a heart, or a democrat that could balance a check book.
 
Wyllie screwed Florida.

3rd party is a myth.

I'm no fan of Brad Drake, but the other choice was just who could sink to crazy faster.
 
You think a Libertarian stole potential Democratic votes? Not likely.

A 3rd party will remain a myth as long as voters accept crap like Crist and Scott.
 
You think a Libertarian stole potential Democratic votes? Not likely.

A 3rd party will remain a myth as long as voters accept crap like Crist and Scott.

Your right, he got 3% of the vote, the usual amount for 3rd party candidates. He wasn't viable and did throw the election to Scott.
 
I can't believe that anyone thinks they are not wasting their vote when they vote third party. it boggles the mind how stubborn people can be about this. I there's a runoff, different story.
 
Last edited:
Your right, he got 3% of the vote, the usual amount for 3rd party candidates. He wasn't viable and did throw the election to Scott.

You seem a bit confused. What part of Libertarian ideology connects to Democratic Party ideas?

If anything, he made the margin smaller for Scott.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top