• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

It's Let's All Eat Right Day

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
I just had strawberries. ;-)
 
Plant City strawberries? :wub:

NutriGrain waffle with natural peanut butter on top for me.

Does this eat right thing last all day? Because I usually only last until about 4 p.m. :lol:
 
Plant City strawberries? :wub:

NutriGrain waffle with natural peanut butter on top for me.

Does this eat right thing last all day? Because I usually only last until about 4 p.m. :lol:

Nah, just revenge strawberries.

I think 4:00 is the cut-off time. :lol:
 
I hate I didn't read this about 30 minutes ago, I finished off a huge smoked ham stuffed baked potato from a wonderful place we have here called "Apple Lane Farms". Not sure if they are national or not, but oh boy are they good. March, I will begin in March. This month has not been very good for my plan! ;-):wave:

Carry On.
 
:bang:...PUCK! I jsut ate two chocolate cookies for lunch! :floor:
 
Whoops, totally pucked that day up. Red Bar Cheeseburger with onion rings and then La Botana for dinner. :biggrin: It might not be right, but is was pucking good. ;-)
 
Whoops, totally pucked that day up. Red Bar Cheeseburger with onion rings and then La Botana for dinner. :biggrin: It might not be right, but is was pucking good. ;-)

I'da been right there with ya, given the chance. Eating right ain't all it's cracked up to be. :roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top