• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

It's Raining in Santa Rosa Beach!

New posts
:clap: :clap: :clap:
 
OMG! It really is! Big sprinkles! :D
Now I'll have to paper the garage because my little princess doesn't like to go potty outside when it's wet.:wub:
 
Last edited:
well...it was raining....
 
OMG! It really is! Big sprinkles! :D
Now I'll have to paper the garage because my little princess doesn't like to go potty outside when it's wet.:wub:

Oh my gosh, my little poodle doesn't like to either! ( and it rains a lot here) I have to stand at the back door and say " go pee, go pee! Eventually she does but when it's raining I have to make sure or she'll come back in the house and go.:yikes: :pissed:



Congrats on the rain, I hope you get more!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Oh my gosh, my little poodle doesn't like to either! ( and it rains a lot here) I have to stand at the back door and say " go pee, go pee! Eventually she does but when it's raining I have to make sure or she'll come back in the house and go.:yikes: :pissed:



Congrats on the rain, I hope you get more!!!!!!


Ditto....same for Maggie. She'll hold it all day if it's raining...we have to go out with her and tell her to "go pee", er uh, "tinkle". :biggrin:
 
That's good news. Hope it keeps raining a nice steady downpour.
 
That's good news. Hope it keeps raining a nice steady downpour.

:wave: Hey Mango! Weather says isolated thunderstorms moving across the bay in Holmes and Walton County through 9:30 CST....hmmmm I guess that's it folks!!!!

Ohhhh, but that short :leaving: shower sounded so wonderful! Any one know a rain dance? If so, pleeeeeze shake that booty!

:welcome: RAIN!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top