• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

It's that time.....

New posts
lol. It's the Hoff. He's killing me, trying to look like Burt Reynolds.


Here ya go!


burt.jpg


I remember when this photo came out I was at the beauty shop with my mom (she went everyday!) and all the women were going nuts and would not let me see that Cosmopolitan magazine. Yes, I later snuck in the booth and looked at it.
 
lol. It's the Hoff. He's killing me, trying to look like Burt Reynolds.


Here ya go!


burt.jpg


I remember when this photo came out I was at the beauty shop with my mom (she went everyday!) and all the women were going nuts and would not let me see that Cosmopolitan magazine. Yes, I later snuck in the booth and looked at it. I've never been the same.:blink:
 
What do you mean, "you snuck in the booth."

Peapod, didn't they change the Santa saying to, "Ha, Ha, Ha" this year so that kids wouldn't think Santa was calling for prostitutes?
 
Here ya go!


burt.jpg


I remember when this photo came out I was at the beauty shop with my mom (she went everyday!) and all the women were going nuts and would not let me see that Cosmopolitan magazine. Yes, I later snuck in the booth and looked at it. I've never been the same.:blink:
is it tucked away?
 
Are you asking if the Cosmo is tucked away? I'm still wondering why she needed a private booth to look at the magazine. :funn:

:roll: I was 8 years old when that magazine came out. They would not let me look at it.....so I snuck into the beauty parlor booth when they were not around and looked at it. I remember being shocked....I think at all the fur. :shock:
 
That's not nice. There are plenty of people who are born with attractive features, and they likely work hard to maintain their health, with no plastic inserts. They are just as real as anyone else, no better, no worse.

I'm sure she would be happier if she were fat or funny looking. I'm just trying to help her out.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top