• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

It's that time.....

New posts
How 'bout this one?

sexy_santa.jpg
YUM!!! where did you find these "helpers"???? :biggrin:
 
I lust....I mean LOVE Harry Connick Jr. :wub: Now THAT is one sexy man.

This one....he has a lil' package for ya!

1ShowLetter.jpg
 
I lust....I mean LOVE Harry Connick Jr. :wub: Now THAT is one sexy man.

This one....he has a lil' package for ya!

1ShowLetter.jpg

Ok, I am sooo glad I am not drinking anything, my computer would be covered in drink, I can not stop laughing.

Would that be chestnuts, roasting. :clap:
 
I mean LOVE Harry Connick Jr. :wub:

I burst into tears when I read he got married, but when people ask what I would name my child I still say Harry Connick the Third. We just need to get rid of Mrs. Connick the First. (SJ, I'm sure he didn't marry her just because she was a Victoria's Secret model...)
 
Ok, I am sooo glad I am not drinking anything, my computer would be covered in drink, I can not stop laughing.

Would that be chestnuts, roasting. :clap:

or 'sumpin.

Ok...this one made me laugh out loud....for all my sowal sistas!



Santa.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top