NoHall
hmmmm......can't remember
(*snort*):funn: you two are sooooo bad. That is why I like y'all!

(*snort*):funn: you two are sooooo bad. That is why I like y'all!

that movie will be great. i want to see august rush also. it doesn't have hcjr though.
that movie will be great. i want to see august rush also. it doesn't have hcjr though.
does it really?! wow. have you seen it?Oh yes it does...
that movie will be great. i want to see august rush also. it doesn't have hcjr though.
I love sappy movies, especially at Christmas. where's dd? she's missing all the funn.
I am soooo with you gulls on this one!My kind of movie!!!I love sappy movies, especially at Christmas.
I rented a movie last week that I think EVERYONE should watch,
The Ultimate Gift. As a matter of fact, after watching it the first time I watched it again with my 20 year old son ( I made him watch it.) He even said it was a good movie. It is a great movie for everyone but if you have teens it is a wonderful movie to sit down and watch with them.