On this date last year, as the remnants of Ivan moved into northern AL, many supercell thunderstorms developed in middle and north GA, and pinwheeled around all afternoon. At the time I was in class at UGA, and a tornado warning came out for Athens-Clarke County. The room I was in had no windows, I did not know anything was going on until a person came into the classroom and told us that there was a tornado warning, and we needed to move to the basement of the building fast. So we went, and I caught a glimpse of the storm out the window as we headed down three flights of stairs. It was dark as night outside when it was 2:30 in the afternoon. I love storms, but this one kind of caused my adrenaline to start pumping. About 100 people in all, we ended up staying in this basement for well over an hour, because a second storm moved into the area and also prompted a tornado warning. All in all, I was upset that I was stuck in a basement with no windows, unable to see what was going on outside.