• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ivan: One year ago today

New posts
Wait a minute, I think I've seen that dog! In July, right after Dennis, the "dog" was on top of the walkover that had its bottom rungs all torn off, and there was an American flag waving at the top beside it. I thought it was the most wonderful hopeful thing, seeing the dog and the flag together even though everything else was destroyed. :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top