• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I've been lurking around for a while

New posts

Sand Angel

Beach Lover
:wave: I've been lurking around for a while and finally decided to join you all. Couldn't resist posting an idea for disposing of Smiling Joe's camera, and I'm still watching for better ideas to surface. Imagination is limitless. I've been in So Wal for a long time, just not on SoWal. I guess it's about time.:cool:
 
Re: Introduce Yourself

:wave: I've been lurking around for a while and finally decided to join you all. Couldn't resist posting an idea for disposing of Smiling Joe's camera, and I'm still watching for better ideas to surface. Imagination is limitless. I've been in So Wal for a long time, just not on SoWal. I guess it's about time.:cool:

:welcome::welcome: glad you stopped lurking!!!:clap::clap:
 
Re: Introduce Yourself

:wave: I've been lurking around for a while and finally decided to join you all. Couldn't resist posting an idea for disposing of Smiling Joe's camera, and I'm still watching for better ideas to surface. Imagination is limitless. I've been in So Wal for a long time, just not on SoWal. I guess it's about time.:cool:

:welcome:
 
Re: Introduce Yourself

:welcome: Sand Angel & Sonny!


But be warned - many have gotten caught up in the SoWal vortex!
twister.gif


.

:eek: Too late! I've already been sucked in! No escape!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top