• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Jacob Moore Photography - New website

New posts
organicmama - thank you for your kind words.
Kase626 - I would love to do your senior portrait. Also, as mentioned in a previous thread I'm running a 50% off the sitting fee promotion for new clients who book before May 11, 2008. So send me an email (jacobDmoore@gmail.com) if you would like to book a session.

I hope everyone has a great day.
-Jacob Moore
 
Mr IJ and I had a portrait session with Jake yesterday - he is great, folks!

He is very professional and he makes you feel very comfortable - I HATE having my picture taken and Jake was able to make me feel relaxed - we actually were laughing a lot and had a fun time. He is also very creative - no boring, fake posing and fake smiles allowed which I love in photography!

Jake is running a special right now - 1/2 off the sitting fee.

Can't wait to see the pics, Jake - thanks so much again!
 
Last edited:
Jacob, Fabulous work and welcome to the community. Can't wait to meet you. Love your quote " If everyone is having a fun time, then good photographs are easy to capture." I think you just make it look easy.....you certainly have a wonderful eye for life as it is! sheila
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top