• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

JamBone Happy Hour

New posts
OH my... this place sounds like WAYYYY TOOOOO much fun. I am honestly afraid to go in there for fear of how much money I (and others I might bring with me) would spend over the course of this summer. But i did tell a few guys I know about the place so they are very exited about what they have heard and are probably there as I type this.:funn:
 
jambone will you marry me?!

you have everything that i love, good draft beer, good food, good music and fried pickles.

too bad i'm half way across the world from you.

i sold enough fried pickles tonight to finance a 7 time zone marriage and a private jet so when's our big day!!!
 
To go menu

Have you got a to go menu printed up yet?
When I devour a rack of ribs I like to do it at home.
 
to go menu

i should have a temporary printed menu early next week for you sir and thanks for your interest.
 
I went in tonight to check it out and a nice gentleman named August greeted my mother and I. So the staffs seems nice. We were on our way to Seaside so didnt stay.

Cant wait to stop in on my way home from work for Happy Hour on Monday. I was a little sad to see when Cocos went because it was one eatery gone, but I can say I am excited to see a wonderful replacement!!!:welcome:
 
: )

why thank you. the pleasure is all mine.

gotta tell ya tho...i'm not even close to the best thing that jambones has to offer. when you taste the BBQ, you'll see why. it's simply amazing.

hope ya'll will come on by and visit us soon.

:D

august
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top