• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Jambones Full Moon?

New posts

J Walker

Beach Comber
Hey where was Jambones Full Moon event on Sunday night? We were not the only ones looking for the fire and fun . :cry:
 
I think Sunday's and Sunday night are big events for Jambones, so I imagine they did not have the beach full moon last night. I was on the beach and there was a big group of people to the west of us, but it was not Jambones.
 
Thank you Jambones for another awesome full moon adventure at Grayton Beach. The sunset fizzled but the moonrise was fabulous!!!! Grayt food, friends and fun.....oh and free beer! Ya'll are awesome.

Had a friend out there tonight who has never been to Grayton Beach and it all just blew his mind! I love this place!

Yolo boarders, lots of them, yoloing on the water during a full moon tonight was so cool.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top