• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Jan Metro Mkt #'s

New posts
GreenWaveDave said:
Does anyone have the Jan #'s for Walton yet?

As of yesterday, I had not received the new numbers for Walton Co. I have not been to the office today to check. When I do get them, I will gladly post them.

EDIT - I just remembered that today is a Federal holiday, so my guess is that they still are not at the office.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top