• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Jasmine Thai Restaurant

New posts
you know, I hear a lot of good reports on Thai Elephant. We are total RO fans, but just can't do the elephant. the spring rolls are awful - and that has to be really perfect in a thai restaurant for me.

I'm just glad we have all this thai going on around here! forget chinese. just can't do it anymore. but changs is very good if not really chinese.

Good News!! Restaurant-wise, I know think things are vastly improving here..I remember having about 4 favorite Thai places when I lived in ATL. Bring on the Pud Thai !!!
 
Good News!! Restaurant-wise, I know think things are vastly improving here..I remember having about 4 favorite Thai places when I lived in ATL. Bring on the Pud Thai !!!
My favoritest in ATL was Phuket about 15 years and a few managements ago.
 
We tried it out tonight, and will be making many more trips back there- good food, reasonable prices, and close to home. Talked to the owner, and they were somehow connected to Royal Orchid back when Royal Orchid was good.
 
and they were somehow connected to Royal Orchid back when Royal Orchid was good.


really? I wonder how they are connected. I know donna (previous RO owner is in FWB at Daddy's BBQ & Thai - it is so delicous its hard to even tel lyou how delicious it is).

the Jasmine Thai Rest was the first one since my association with Donna (Royal Orchid owner from many years ago), that was so wonderful and delish.

I must say though that RO is still very wonderful even if different. It is outstanding.

Jasmine Thai Restaurant gives us another real wonderful place to go and enjoy thai food too. thank you!!! and please stick around. we really really really love you. we cannot live without you!
 
Last edited:
:floor::floor::floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top