• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Jc's Off the hook

New posts

Destinbarkeep

Beach Comber
JC's Off the Hook is open!

JC's Off the Hook opens tonight in Blue Mountain Beach at 4:00 p.m. Come by and have a cocktail, glass of wine and some great steaks, seafood and more. They are in Blue Mountain Beach in the old Nick's building near CR 83 and CR 30A. See you there!
 
Good luck to JC' off the Hook!

Wanted to wish them all, the best of luck in the months to come!
My company installed the "See-thru" Solar Shades and the Window Tint on there new location. It looks great........
:DThey were excellent to work with!

Glad to see some refuse to take part in this bad economy and move forward
with the "entreprenuer spirit' that makes this area and the USA great!

Work hard and make it happen. Stop listening to the news! Life is what you make of it.......................................

:clap:Good luck to all!

:cool:Steve Cobucci
S.C. Designing, Inc.
Window Tinting/Window Treatments
www.scdesigninginc.com
850-687-0646
 
Congrats on the opening. We'll be sure to check you out in a couple of weeks when we come down for Sprink Break. I hope you'll post a menu--we love to think about our meal before we get there.
 
They appear to be open for lunch. I was over there yesterday and it is a beautiful arrangement. The bar is U shaped and the restaurant seating area is open and airy. It really looks nice...prices seem reasonable, too, especially the draft beer! My favorite. Good luck to them and I hope they succeed as they are just across the street and in a neat location.
 
They appear to be open for lunch. I was over there yesterday and it is a beautiful arrangement. The bar is U shaped and the restaurant seating area is open and airy. It really looks nice...prices seem reasonable, too, especially the draft beer! My favorite. Good luck to them and I hope they succeed as they are just across the street and in a neat location.


based upon the banner across their porch rail, they are open 4 pm to 10 pm, not at lunch. perhaps the owner or manager could post specific information on hours and its menu. also, mcguires pizza and oyster bar should be opening this weekend or on st. patrick's day.
 
shellak, I believe you are talking about Johnny McTye's (sp?) Crab, Pizza and Irish Pub, near For the Health of It. I see his sign is posted, but the inside didn't look ready as I drove by yesterday. McGuire's is an Irish Pub located in Destin.
 
what's the story about the name????

I am so happy to know that space is back as a restaurant...although I miss Frank and the gang of Nicks. Do love their place in Basin Bayou, though...
 
I figured the name was either slang "dude, that's off the hook" or emphasizing how fresh the seafood is - as in just "off the hook". :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top