geeez, I just wish we could have one good down home greasy diner fried seafood place in all of SoWal! and one good down to earth, family-owned Mexican restaurant. is that too much to ask??? (of course I can drive to PCB, Freeport or Destin for these)
I've taken the approach that if you don't have anything nice to say...
geeez, I just wish we could have one good down home greasy diner fried seafood place in all of SoWal! and one good down to earth, family-owned Mexican restaurant. is that too much to ask??? (of course I can drive to PCB, Freeport or Destin for these)

Okay - you are a local - right? Locals talk about keeping it local, yet you felt "compelled" to trash a new restaruant. WOW - I hope you aren't my neighbor!!! My suggestion would be to revisit, not to eat because I'm sure you would be afraid it really is good, but to have a face-to-face. Or better yet, see the positive responses of all the return customers whom I have seen myself.Don't do it! I have lived here for 10 years and always love trying out new restaurants. The lil lady and I were in the mood for some fried seafood, so we decided to give it a shot, seeing as it has a full bar and all. This was quite possibly the worst food I have ever eaten in my life. The shrimp, undercooked. The scallops, not rinsed and under fried. Fish, overcooked. Hush puppies, pretty good. Our app, the fried pickles, tasted like chicken, fish, and god knows what else they have been cooking in their overused oil. This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a negative response to a restaurant. I generally find it a waste of time to complain about bad food. But, this was worse than bad. You would think that maybe they could get a draught beer right....right? Nope, it was a good two inches below the rim. The wait staff however, was the bright side. They were all very, very nice. Of course, they were understaffed, but wonderful anyway. ohhhh well, I am going to hug the porcelain god now.
Feeling like a jerk now, but glad I got it off my chest.
Okay - you are a local - right? Locals talk about keeping it local, yet you felt "compelled" to trash a new restaruant. WOW - I hope you aren't my neighbor!!! My suggestion would be to revisit, not to eat because I'm sure you would be afraid it really is good, but to have a face-to-face. Or better yet, see the positive responses of all the return customers whom I have seen myself.
geeez, I just wish we could have one good down home greasy diner fried seafood place in all of SoWal! and one good down to earth, family-owned Mexican restaurant. is that too much to ask??? (of course I can drive to PCB, Freeport or Destin for these)
Okay - you are a local - right? Locals talk about keeping it local, yet you felt "compelled" to trash a new restaruant. WOW - I hope you aren't my neighbor!!! My suggestion would be to revisit, not to eat because I'm sure you would be afraid it really is good, but to have a face-to-face. Or better yet, see the positive responses of all the return customers whom I have seen myself.
Okay - you are a local - right? Locals talk about keeping it local, yet you felt "compelled" to trash a new restaruant. WOW - I hope you aren't my neighbor!!! My suggestion would be to revisit, not to eat because I'm sure you would be afraid it really is good, but to have a face-to-face. Or better yet, see the positive responses of all the return customers whom I have seen myself.