• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

JC's positive experience

New posts
I'm all for giving JC's a fair shot at impressing me the next time I come down; however, I'm not going to hang my hat on the nail of this review as all the items that are listed are no brainer appetizers. Anybody can cook / heat those items up wih no effort...

SC I'd love to go with you and give JC's another try. In fact I'm buying. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top