• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Jeff Caldwell & Grit @ Snapperheads Sun-Mon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Excalibur
  • Start date Start date
New posts
E

Excalibur

SoWal Guest
:clap_1: Jeff Caldwell & Grit play live at Snapperheads Sun & Mon 10:00pm-1:30am

Monday Night Jeff Caldwell & All you can eat Dungeness Crab $19.95
 
jhbeebe said:
:clap_1: Jeff Caldwell & Grit play live at Snapperheads Sun & Mon 10:00pm-1:30am

Monday Night Jeff Caldwell & All you can eat Dungeness Crab $19.95
Yea, Jeff is back! Wish I could be there to hear them tonight. :D Y'all go kick up your heels with Steeleing3. She'll be there after visiting Dread at the Bar.:clap_1:
 
steele mama said:
Yea, Jeff is back! Wish I could be there to hear them tonight. :D Y'all go kick up your heels with Steeleing3. She'll be there after visiting Dread at the Bar.:clap_1:
I met your steeling1 yesterday mama!! Cute girl!
 
steele mama said:
Oh, I wondered if y'all ran in to each other. I'm so glad! Maybe next time I will be there too! :D
How does next weekend hit ya? ;-)
 
peapod1980 said:
How does next weekend hit ya? ;-)
Well, I will be down the first weekend in April, Easter weekend and the last weekend in April. How about that? Can you work one of those weekends into your schedule??? ;-)
 
steele mama said:
Well, I will be down the first weekend in April, Easter weekend and the last weekend in April. How about that? Can you work one of those weekends into your schedule??? ;-)

What about the big week in June???
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top