• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Jeweler recommendations?

New posts

Dia

Beach Fanatic
I need to have a heirloom ring resized - can anyone recommend an affordable and reputable jeweler here? I'd rather it not be shipped out.

Thanks : )
 
I need to have a heirloom ring resized - can anyone recommend an affordable and reputable jeweler here? I'd rather it not be shipped out.

Thanks : )

You could PM Beachmom and ask her about her jeweler. Her husband gave her a gorgeous ring last year from the shop that's near Grayton -- Monet's Garden? (or in that building). Their name escapes me. I know she was very pleased with them and if nothing else, they might be able to provide you with a lead.
 
My 1920's engagement ring and our bands came from Kent in Grayton. All had to be sized. They are really wonderful there, the display cases are really sparkly, too. I could oggle their rings all day.:yikes:
 
I need to have a heirloom ring resized - can anyone recommend an affordable and reputable jeweler here? I'd rather it not be shipped out.

Thanks : )

Thanks for posting! I've been wondering about this as I have my grandmother's ring that I need resized and I haven't done it yet.
 
Rock Hard at Monet's Garden
 
I actually drive to Merlin's in FWB for this type of thing. They can, in most cases, get it done the same day! And they are affordable.
 
BTW, I applaud y'all for wanting to fix your heirloom rings instead of letting them collect dust in the dark. There's something very wonderful about old things that are brought back to life, and even more so when they're sparkly and beautiful and part of your family history. :clap:
 
KM Jewlers on 98 in the Miramar Plaza shopping plaza. Kris does great work!!!!

We used KM to fix a silver pendant that broke at the top (the loop). Before I knew it, he was in the back and had it fixed in about 10 minutes. I was very happy to not have to leave it overnight (or longer).
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top