• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Jim The Realtor

New posts
Maybe JoeMammy should take his cam REO shopping instead of cruising Crab Island:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD8MGbyjRzA"]YouTube - JoeMammy Cruises Crab Island, Destin FL[/ame]
 
Thanks for this video!!!! I loved it and wish we were there!

Glad you enjoyed it. It is a fun hobby. I have about 20 vids up on YouTube, just search JoeMammy (no space) and you'll find them. Most are related to humorous posts from tripadvisor.com's Destin Forum. I've investigated poolside rats, beachgoers harassed for writing in the sand, dumpster dove at Emerald Dunes, found the Altar of Stupidity pile of trash on the beach, challenged the dress code at Commander's Palace, held the online racy name challenge etc, etc, etc.

I'm just a realtor with a sense of humor!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top