• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Jimmy Buffet Newsflash!

New posts
I finally found the LandShark Lager :shark:
at Beef O'Brady's in Lynn Haven.
It was...well...at least I can say I finally drank some.
I will, however, be sticking with my Yuengling!:drink:

The LandShark Lager is like a Corona, in that it comes in a clear bottle, is served with a lime, etc. However it is more bitterererer.

I don't believe in adding fruit to beer. You shouldn't have to add something to beer to make it taste better - it should taste good already.

If I wanted fruit in my beer I'd stick my finger in it!:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top