• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Job likelyhood

New posts

Lael

Beach Crab
How difficult should I expect it it to find a place needing a bartender around Grayton Beach? I have just moved back to the area from the Midwest, but unfortunately opportunities in smaller communities are usually based more on word-of-mouth than advertising, making it challenging. Any suggestions?
 
Lael said:
How difficult should I expect it it to find a place needing a bartender around Grayton Beach? I have just moved back to the area from the Midwest, but unfortunately opportunities in smaller communities are usually based more on word-of-mouth than advertising, making it challenging. Any suggestions?

People are always needed in the bars and restaurants during the Spring and especially the Summer.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top